2. Discussion on loss of National Series status for the triathlon and its implications for the club
3. Treasurer’s Report: Peter Barry
4. Discussion on club organised training sessions and ideas for improvement
5. Draw for entries for club members into the triathlon as per club constitution
6. Any other business
7. Voting in of NEW committee members and ratification of current committee members back into their roles
Please email me with anything else you would like to discuss on the night.
We need members to put themselves forward for the following positions:
Race Director - Tramore Duathlon
Race Director - Hook or by Crook Triathlon
Assistant race Director - Hook or by Crook Triathlon
Please note that Emmet has submitted all the race applications and plans etc necessary to Triathlon Ireland for both races which is a lot of work that the new race directors would not have to do. Emmet will also be available to help and guide the new directors
Its not all jobs to be filled though... In a break of character Peter has gone mad and got the cheque book out and got a triathlon related present for every paid up member that we'll be giving out Late Late toy show style on the night. It's not a trip to Club La Santa but is pretty cool.
I really am stepping down this time so would like to thank everyone who helped me over the last 4 years, its been a pleasure. You always get more out than you put in and I enjoyed it all (even the AGMs !). I've lined up a new and improved Chairman who's going to drive things on to a higher level!
Hope to see you on the night
Yours in Sport